Do you like podcasts? Us too! Learn about various UX topics from some of the best in the industry by tuning into some of our favorite podcasts.
UIE Brain Sparks
UIE Brain Sparks is the podcast of the usability firm User Interface Engineering. UIE is not only one of the leading usability firms in the business, it’s actually the largest organization of its kind in the world. It’s headed up by Jared Spool, a very well known UX expert who also hosts the podcast.
Gerry Gaffney started UX Pod in 2006 for UX practitioners to come together and discuss topics. They take recommendations for topics or interviews so if there is something you are interested in seeing covered, you can submit it. UX Pod also provides transcripts of their episodes so if you prefer reading, they’ve got you covered.
- Customer as Superhero: An Interview With Donna Lichaw
- Designing Good Five-Second Tests: An Interview with Paul Doncaster
- Where UI Guidelines Come From: An Interview with Jeff Johnson
The Big Web Show
The Big Web Show is hosted by Jeffrey Zeldman and features prominent industry professionals in every episode covering topics about anything and everything related to the Web.
- #144: Design For Real Life with Eric Meyer
- #142: Information Architecture is Still Very Much a Thing, with Abby Covert